cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

virgin.net mail

Mickbott
Joining in

I admit that I probably failed to heed the warnings and have only just got around to look at replacing my legacy "virgin.net" mail account.  

Can I still log into my account via browser in order I can change my password?  When I try and log on I receive a "password incorrect" message although I know it is correct as I am able to download still to my laptop.

Has anyone got any good guides / links on the best way to change email addresses as I have hundreds of contacts and log ons that use the current one?

Many thanks

Mark

4 REPLIES 4

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Mickbott.

Thanks for your post and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear you are not able to access your virgin.net email address.

We do have a different process to view secondary emails now.

It's a bit long winded but relatively easy to do.

If you follow the steps here and let us know how you get on, that would be great.

Hope to hear back soon with positive news.

Gareth_L

Mickbott
Joining in

Gareth

Thank you for the reply. Unfortunately the password does not seem to work and I can't get the security question correct when \I follow the "forgotten password" route.  I want to change the password to a couple of accounts as I feel they may have been compromised.

Thanks 

Just to add the emails are both associated with my VM account:

[REMOVED]@virgin.net

[REMOVED]@virgin.net

[MOD EDIT: Personal information has been removed from this post.]

Hi Mickbott 👋 Thanks for getting back to us. 

The mods have removed your personal information from the post just for your security. In future, we wouldn't recommend sharing personal details like this in a public space online just for your own security / protection! 

We can offer further support with this, we will just need to send you a PM to confirm a few account details in private so we can do this manually for you. 

You can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 📩 We can then return to this public thread with another update when possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly