cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rufusroughcut1
Joining in

Is it possible to attach copies of existing e-mails to a new e-mail?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Rufusroughcut1 wrote:

What I need to know is how to attach a message  or a number of messages from different sources to one e-mail.

Your initial question was clear and @用心棒  has posted the answer. 😉

If you are still not sure, take a look at this example:

send emails as attachments.png

In webmail I have selected five emails (in red) and then when I click on the right hand arrow (forward\) symbol it will create an email with those  5 .eml files included as attachments.  You can then specify the recipient and add your text as necessary.

I hope that helps.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

In webmail select the messages and then Forward option; other email clients may have similar option, i.e. in Thunderbird forward as attachments.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Select Mark as Helpful Answer or 🖒 Kudos to say thanks

Thanks,

Maybe my question was not clear enough.

I know how to forward a message. What I need to know is how to attach a message  or a number of messages from different sources to one e-mail.

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Rufusroughcut1 wrote:

What I need to know is how to attach a message  or a number of messages from different sources to one e-mail.

Your initial question was clear and @用心棒  has posted the answer. 😉

If you are still not sure, take a look at this example:

send emails as attachments.png

In webmail I have selected five emails (in red) and then when I click on the right hand arrow (forward\) symbol it will create an email with those  5 .eml files included as attachments.  You can then specify the recipient and add your text as necessary.

I hope that helps.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Many thanks

Rufus