cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phishing

Robbie34
Tuning in

I am being inundated with phishing attempts so why can't Virgin put a stop to these?  This is the spoof email address from which these originate:. no-reply-00n00riw@irelandscontentpool.com  They purport to be from well known companies offering free items.  Today they were from Amazon and Scrrewfix.  

2 REPLIES 2

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Robbie34 wrote:

I am being inundated with phishing attempts so why can't Virgin put a stop to these?   

That's a good question.

While you are waiting for a reply from the VM Forum Team your best bet is to forward those phishing emails to  the  Nation Cyber Security Centre via this email address report@phishing.gov.uk

They can investigate the source and take down the phishing websites that these emails link to.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Robbie34 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you back. 

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue with your email and repeated emails from this address, have you blocked the address or reported these as spam?