cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My E mail has been hacked ntl

marty61
Joining in

My NTL  e mail has been hacked . The hacker has changed the password. I need to close the account. as there seems to be a lot of problems with NTL Email. I am not very good with inputing the Internet. Help please 

8 REPLIES 8

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @marty61,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear your having this issue with your email address, I would like to go about looking into this further with you, for me to do so I will need to go about sending you a private message.

Joe

Hi Joseph

Nice to hear from you.

How is the best way we can make contact. I have a secure  e mail address. or through this app.?

Martyn 

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @marty61,

Thanks for joining me in that private message so that we could go about resolving your issue, if you need anything further please do let us know.

Joe

Hi Jo

I can get into my email's now and all passwords have been changed. It took a long time to get it sorted out.  I have learnt to make good passwords.   Thank you for all your hard work and time Jo mutch apreacheated.  Thanks again.  Martyn 

Glad to hear this issue was resolved @marty61 

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Guys

Thanks to all at the forum team for resolving this matter it took avery long time to beat the hacker. System's need to be mutch quicker to resolve. Thanks again.  M Jones 

Hi Jo.

One last question.  [removed]         is still going how can i change the password?  Martyn 

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

Hi Marty61 👋🏼.

Thank you for coming back to us onto this thread ☺.

Please see @Graham_A's post in this wonderful thread -Email password change? - Virgin Media Community - 5347550.

Was you able to change the password with the steps provided, if not what happens when you try? 

Let us know we will do our best to help.  

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide