cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of email

Argyle
Joining in

Hi, similar to other posts on here i have a secondary email account which i have tried to follow the steps to regain access to. I have changed the login email from ***@ntlworld to a ***@gmail and changed the password so i can sign in to MVM, but when i click on the virgin media mail it still says its unavailable and to go to manage your virgin media mail app password. I know what this option looks like as i see it on another account but it doesnt appear on this one. Any suggestion from you guys?

3 REPLIES 3

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Argyle,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you have been having this issue with your email account, can you confirm you have followed the advise given via our website here?

joe

Hey Joe,

Thanks for the reply. Yes i have tried to follow the steps but the options that i need to use dont appear. Under account settings there are only 2 options "account details" and "device authentication". No option for Virgin Media Mail settings. I know what this option looks like as i see it on the primary account but it doesnt appear on any of the secondary accounts. I have been through the steps with the first line call centre support who passed me to the second line tech support. They tried the steps their end and got the same result so went away to discuss with the third line tech support. They called back today believing they had fixed the issue but when i logged in to mvm with them on the phone  the option was still missing and the quick link to virgin media mail still goes to the message your account is currently unavailable so they have gone away to think again.

Thanks for coming back to me.

I'm going to send you a PM so we can take a closer look into this.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs