cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with a secondary virginmedia.com account email

JayR0b
Tuning in

Good Afternoon, 

I have a Secondary @Virginmedia.com email account which I deleted, It is still active but I have forgotten the password to sign back into it is there any possibility a Mod can help me out please. I am a VM customer. 

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4

JayR0b
Tuning in

Can any one of the Mod team members help?  I'm going on tour soon and need access to this email account... Im very sorry if I'm being impatient.

Thanks 💙

Hi @JayR0b 

Welcome back to the community forums 

We can see that you have an already opened thread regarding this issue that you 're being supported on by the team.
We ask the members do not create multiple posts on the same concerns, so we can support more clearly in one place. This also helps other community members and customers find support if they are experiencing the same issue. 

You can respond to the reply the forums team have posted on your original thread and we'll be able to support you from there. Thank you

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

I apologise @Carley_S I didn't think that post would be seen 🤦‍♂️ Thank you I am now speaking with Matthew. 

Matt has not got back to me after his only initial contact. Is there any chance you can help me please.