cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email access

Kane2023uk
Joining in

I have purchased a new mobile but I cannot log into my virgin email? I do not have virgin broadband/tv etc any more but my email is still active (I use it everyday). All my other passwords for other things need to be reset but all need email verification, these are all linked to my virgin email. When I click on reset password on virgin site it only gives me option for signing in to "my virgin" which I don't have. PLEASE help

2 REPLIES 2

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

If your email address is no longer linked to a current Virginmedia broadband account, it could be closed down at any time without notice. 

I strongly recommend that you get a new email account with another provider, and start to move your contacts over to it right away.  If your old mobile still connects, use that to download anything you can. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Kane2023uk 👋 Welcome to the community forum! Thank you for posting. 

The community have already correctly advised that any email address needs to be linked to an active broadband services account to stay active. You can find more information about managing email accounts, and that they are deleted within 90 days of the termination of broadband services here 👉 How to manage my email account | Virgin Media Help (head to  the section titled 'how to close or delete an account')
If the email is not linked to an active services account it becomes 'orphaned' - no longer linked with an active parent account, and can be deleted at any time. 

All of our mobile services are now in conjunction with O2. You can read more about this here 👉 Virgin Mobile | Phone & SIM Deals - See What You Can Do (virginmedia.com) - head to the section titled 'What happened to Virgin Mobile.'

When did you leave our broadband services? And when did you loose access to the email account? 

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly