cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete old email account

afx
On our wavelength

I'm no longer a virgin media customer, but my email still seems to be active, i'm regularly receiving updates of the most recent email outage forwarded from my virginmedia.com account to my active gmail account.

Is there any way to get this old account deleted?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @afx,

Welcome back to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

I can certainly look into getting your old account deleted if your no longer a customer, for me to do this I will need to confirm some information from you in a quick private message.

If you have not used this feature before you can access it via the envelope at the top of your screen.

Speak to you soon. Joe

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @afx,

Welcome back to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

I can certainly look into getting your old account deleted if your no longer a customer, for me to do this I will need to confirm some information from you in a quick private message.

If you have not used this feature before you can access it via the envelope at the top of your screen.

Speak to you soon. Joe

Hi, 

My old ntlworld account has been hacked. Please can you look at deleting for me?

Thanks!

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Jgarrick

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

We are very sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue with your email account. 

In order for us to assist further, we will just need to take some details via private message. 

This will be available via the red bar at the top of the page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat

I'm no longer a virgin media customer, but my email and my wife's still seems to be active nearly a year after leaving. We were told more than once that all activity would cease 90 days after leaving. How can our Blueyonder email accounts be deleted PERMANENTLY please?

Is there any way to get this old account deleted?

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @andyw39466,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you have been having this issue with your emails, it is certainly something I can do to go about deleting these emails for you, for me to get this raised I will need to confirm some information from you in a private message.

Joe

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @andyw39466,

Thanks for joining me in that private message, I'm glad I could go about helping you with your issue.

Joe