cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change email password

Bengie
Superfast

I want to change my passwords on my email addresses but I can't find them the way Virgin has changed this site.

Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You need to go to the My Virgin Media account for each email concerned and select the account settings/account details tabs to edit the password.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You need to go to the My Virgin Media account for each email concerned and select the account settings/account details tabs to edit the password.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs

Bengie
Superfast

Thanks very much for that Graham, I found that ok just one thing wrong.

You have to sign in to each account and that's the problem.  I have 5 or 6 email addresses but can't remember them all (80 years) and wanted to see the list and be reminded.

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You should be able to see a list of secondary accounts by signing in to the My VM account for your primary account.

Click on Account Settings> Account details> scroll down until you see Manage other My Virgin media accounts.  Click on the link to open a page listing the other accounts.

Rolandgonsolvis
Joining in

Hi, I am having trouble logging into my account. Have to change my password, due to my account been locked.

The problem I am having is, when Iam asked for my mothers Maiden name, I am rejected, how can I log into my account to change any password or make changes. Please help. I have been texting virginmedia for last 3 weeks

and still havent got very far.

Hi @Rolandgonsolvis 

Welcome to the community forums 

Sorry to hear you're having issues resetting your password. 
Do you get any error messages at all to the reason you are rejected at this point, or does it just advise the information you have entered if incorrect? 

Can you try seeing if clearing you cache/cookies on the device allows you to move pass this point? 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

JMARTIN1311
Joining in

Need to reset NTLWORLD password as account stopped working deleted app and re installed but password is not recognised

Hi JMARTIN1311,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry to hear you're having some issues with your email, can you confirm if you're still a Virgin broadband customer? As you need an active broadband service to use the email.

Alex_Rm