cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot send email "Your email contains spam" / Blacklisted

mythil
Tuning in

So my email address with you: [REMOVED] started to pop up with an error that I cannot send emails out saying.

Message could not be sent to the following recipients: ["redacted@gmail.com" <redacted@gmail.com>] (421 - 421 4.2.0 SMTP608 Too many spam emails from your user [REMOVED]@VirginMedia.com in the last hour. Retry later. ;id=buotrIccd2RyUbuotrMWJH;sid=buotrIccd2RyU;mta=oxsmtp4-prd-nl1-vmo;d=20240219;t=045955[CET];ipsrc=100.107.83.37;
)

I couldn't find a single thing to help on the Virgin Media website. When I looked at other sources online it says the domain is blacklisted from sending emails.. 

Why? I only ever send emails to friends or companies I work with.. I haven't even sent an email in hours so that contradicts the error message.. 

[MOD EDIT: Personal information has been removed from this post.]

1 REPLY 1

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Wait an hour before trying to send an email again. If the issue persist then consider following the advice here My Virgin media email has been hacked | Virgin Media Help

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Select Mark as Helpful Answer or 🖒 Kudos to say thanks