cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CNBC 613 Programme guide

Snoopdog
On our wavelength

I record Fast Money Half Time Report every weekday at 1700 to 1800.

Let me make this clear, the programme is 1700-1800. It is not 1700-1730 and a separate episode at 1730-1800.

It makes viewing a pain. It has been like this for about 2 years.

Please fix.

5 REPLIES 5

cje85
Trouble shooter

It's the same on Sky. CNBC split their live daytime programmes into individual 30 minute slots in the listings. The channels are responsible for providing listings so it's not something Virgin (or Sky) could fix. 

Snoopdog
On our wavelength

I would have thought that Virgin (or Sky) would have enough clout and access to the responsible people at CNBC to be able to point out the problem and get a fix. Going back a couple of years, it wasn't like this.

Thanks.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

When it comes to "clout", it's the broadcasters who decide their schedule - TV platforms follow whatever they decide.

The normal rule is that you compare their website schedule with that of the EPG, and if it differs, then an email to the guide errors inbox (tivoguideerrors@virginmedia.co.uk) normally gets the issue sorted in a day or so.

In this case, CNBC's website also shows programmes in hourly slots - but if it's the same on Sky, that's good evidence that the "error" is intentional. You could try emailing CNBC and querying it.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Snoopdog
On our wavelength

I took a look at the broadcaster's schedule on: https://www.cnbc.com/live-tv/schedule/  It clearly shows the HalfTime Report as1200-1300 (US Eastern = 1700-1800 UK), not 1200-1230, then 1230-1300. I will send an email as you suggest.

cje85
Trouble shooter

I noticed listings websites also have everything broken into 30 minute slots such as

htps://www.tvguide.co.uk/channel/cnbc-uk

https://tv24.co.uk/channel/cnbc

That must be what CNBC is sending out to TV platforms and other listings sources.