cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky History Channel 131

wishi
Superfast

Hi

We have The Curse of Oak Island on a series link on this channel and usually watch it later on (we're desperate for them to find this elusive treasure!), but we've noticed the listings are coming up with To Be Announced and therefore it's not recorded tonight. Fortunately, we've found it on 331. What's the problem with 131, though?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Curse of Oak Island shows in my V6's reverse-EPG as shown 9pm last night, with a repeat showing ("view other showings") on 24/04 @ 0200. VOD is also available in HD.

S11 E18 shows as schedule for 24/04 @ 2100

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

It's not just that channel. It's other channels like ITV3 saying Title Not Availabe. It's intermittent, though. It seems to be going through all of them. On the day, you turn to the channel and it doesn't give you the name of the programme currently airing

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

So the symptoms are different to your first report, and you're randomly missing EPG entries. You've posted in the TiVo section of the forum, is that definitely the box you have? Check on the photos here if you're not sure.

If you do... the only sensible check you can do is under Home > Help & Settings > Settings > Network, that the regular 6hourly connections are completing. The box is 14+ years old now and quite elderly, it may very likely be on a slow downward curve to a V6 replacement.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @wishi 

Welcome back to the community forums 

Sorry to hear of your concerns with your series link and the 'To be Announced' showing on your guide. 
How is your set top box connected to the internet service please? 

We haven't been able to locate you on the system at our side. Are you able to confirm which set top box you have and if the steps @japitts has kindly provided has helped at all to remove 'To be Announced'?

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley