cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

M63 code

FedUpperson
On our wavelength

Hiya,

had my address corrected on the system but did not move. Now have M63 error code and limited service, cannot record or live pause etc. Been to various departments but no resolution yet. Any ideas? 

22 REPLIES 22

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @FedUpperson 

Thanks for your response

Please do keep us updated with how the tech visit goes and we'll investigate further if needs be.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Insult onto injury just got a backdated bill of £237.29 and service still not fully up and running. 
I try to stay positive in my life and sort things out rather than give up but I can see how big corporations don’t care about the little person and the way they treat them. Sorry but really am a fed up person now. 
I won’t say anything more because I have spoken to a lot of people who, in their own way have tried to be helpful but somehow it just hasn’t worked. 
🙁🤐😞🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲

Hurrah sorted!

5stars to the latest member of the team who identified the problem, reassured me as to what and why it had happened and sorted it 👏👏👏👏👏

But I cannot exclude all the the other Virgin Media staff who have tried their best to help and have helped in sorting this issue out, so thank you to them too.

Was it worth the effort, well I consider myself fortunate to be able to afford the package I have so like in life, we all deserve to have the level of service that we pay for, but do not take it for granted. Could it have been sorted earlier and more efficiently than this, only Virgin Media can look into that, but I hope that my experience will hopefully make someone look at the system, not the people and see if things could maybe have been done differently.

Over to you Virgin Media. Not so FedUpperson signing off for the moment. 🤞for the next 18 months! 

Ps link to feedback on Sophie, the Technician is excellent but unfortunately feedback form did not let me comment. Happy to be sent another. 

Hi FedUpperson, 

Thanks for taking the time to come back to us and update the Community with things. 

We're glad to hear that things are all sorted for you now. 

Please let us know if you have any further issues. 

Many thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Well……….. it didn’t take long did it 😡🤬🤯. Got an email to say that my bill would be readjusted to compensate I guess for lack of full service over the last 6 weeks and hours on phone and chatbot and what have they done taken twice the money out which would reflect normal payments. Please do not tease me with what appears to me as a semblance of good customer service and then take it away. Never mind 17 months of contract left and counting I wonder what I will be doing then! 
Not sure I have the energy again to try and sort this one out. 
Beyond FedUpperson 😥

Hi FedUpperson, 

Thanks for popping back to us in the Community. 

We're sorry to hear you were unaware of the cost of the first bill. This is usually a lot higher as you pay for the services from your activation date and there is an extra month in advance too. Your first bill will also include any activation, installation and/or delivery charges if applicable too. 

Any loss of service for telephone and broadband are part of the automatic compensation scheme which you can view more on here

Looking at your previous posts, and the notes on your account, it looks as though only the TV was affected so it wouldn't be eligible for automatic compensation. As live TV was working and only On Demand was affected, again this wouldn't qualify for a loss of service credit. 

Going forward, please ensure you are checking your bills within My VM or via the app and if there are any issues please let us know so we can help further. 

Many thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Many thanks for your informative message although disappointing that I could not record or use catch-up facilities but if that is not deemed loss of service by Virgin media so be it. What I have got cause for concern is being charged for a 360 box which I did not negotiate or receive under the terms of my new contract and think that I should not have been charged for this. Since I could not get anyone to go through my bill with me I am uncertain of all the other breakdown of charges but will have to take my chance with that. 
if you could look into the 360 box charge that would be extremely helpful. 
Thank you 

FedUpperson

ps how did you know who I was??

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi FedUpperson 👋

Thanks for popping back to us. I'm sorry to hear you're concerned over some further charges on your service. To clarify, the TV 360 charges, or monthly costs are associated with your TV Service - in regard to your mention of this, do you mean that you didn't ask for a TV service to be added to your account?

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

FedUpperson_0-1682241870436.png

Hi,

This is what my contract states, I added Sky sports to my tv package. 
FedUpperson