cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Full House Package Availability

Carlos19731
On our wavelength

Does anybody know if the full house package is still available through Virgin Media and if it is do you get the TNT sports package and kids channels included in this package 🤔 reason I ask is that I cannot see it listed on the Virgin Media TV website 🤔 thanks, everybody 🤞🏻

3 REPLIES 3

Cardiffman282
Knows their stuff

I think the one you want is Mega Volt (£85/m then something astronomical after 18 months). You get kids TV and Sky Sport but no TNT Sport which is an add on. 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

Grumps70
On our wavelength

Hi

I think they have changed the package names yet again and also tnt is now an "ADD ON".

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Full House TV became Maxit TV (with the removal of the Kids channels) a while ago. VM are actively migrating customers onto Maxit TV as Full House is now obsolete.

Maxit TV is also now a legacy package, being replaced by Mega TV. When TNT took over the BT Sports channels the pack bundling agreement came to an end. So TNT Sports is now a standalone premium package the same as Sky Sports. You can retain Maxit TV (& the TNT channels) as long as you make no changes or renewals to your current package.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks