cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Go

Steve721
On our wavelength

When i try to watch a sports channel on my PC i can watch it for a few minutes and then it just stops and i get a blank black page and it says (Sorry-we can't play this at the moment 3015) this is happening all the time now, this has been happening for a few weeks now before that it has always worked.

18 REPLIES 18

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @Steve721,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you have been having this issue with your TV GO, can you confirm what channels specifically this is happening on and if this happens on other devices such as a phone/tablet using the same app?

Joe

Steve721
On our wavelength

Hi Joseph

It started a few weeks ago i keep getting that message on all the channels now, it works for a couple of minutes and then it says Not available and underneath Sorry we can't play this at the moment 3015, i can watch all the channels on my mobile with no problems.

Thank you for popping back to us @Steve721 

Can I ask if you are using the app or desktop version of TV Go?

Steve721
On our wavelength

I am using desktop on chrome os

Hi Steve. I am having exactly the same issue for about the same amount of time.

I am specifically using a chromebook, google chrome browser and I am watching tnt sports. It is really infuriating when trying to watch a rugby match.

Hi Ryan

I have been using it for many years before this started a few weeks ago if i use a webcam or BBC i player they work OK It's just VM channels on TV GO that's the problem maybe they are putting a time limit on them but i would have thought they would last more than a few minutes. 

Yeah I have been using it for about a year and it is only the last week or so I have been having a problem. I downloaded the app onto my chromebook so hopefully that works better.

It is not ideal as the app is designed for a phone so it isn't very good on a laptop

Same issue on the app but error code 4003 I think it was

I have tried downloading the sky sports app it just says this is not available on your device.