Demody5
Joining in

i have the same issue please help

8 REPLIES 8

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Demody5 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

ELM2278
Tuning in

Same, no child safe  for weeks - any luck with a fix from virgin yet?

Hi ELM2278, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you're also having an issue with activating Child Safe. This is something we can certainly check for you but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you to pass security. 

I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. If you are using a PC/Laptop then you can just click on the little ✉ at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox. If you are on a mobile/tablet device then instead click on the little circle icon in the top right then select 'Messages'. 😊

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi ELM2278, 

Thanks for coming back to me via private message to confirm Joseph is already helping you with this. 🙂

We'll leave this with them to avoid multiple agents working on the same thing 🙂 They will be in touch with you when they have an update. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Gregg535
Joining in

I know it’s been spoke about but 6weeks now I can turn child safe off. I watched YouTube, asked questions even got a message saying child safe is of. Do we have to contact customer service. 

Thanks for reaching out to us @Gregg535, and I'm sorry to hear of the child safety issues on our connection.

Just to confirm, what happens when you try to switch the child safety setting back on via your self-care account?

Thanks,

David_Bn

Hi David i dont want child safe at all there is no children in the house just me and the wife. its been over a month now and we still cant turn it off even after following all the instructions. why is it so difficult

Thank you for getting back to us Gregg535. Sorry to hear updating the settings does not work for you via My VM. 

We will need to send you a PM to confirm a few details and update this manually for you. 

You can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 📩 We can then return to this public thread with another update when possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly