cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which subscription pack is Movies24 in?

Freddieboy69
Tuning in

My other half is desperate for her usual fix of Movies24 which we had on Sky Stream, although it is listed under Movies, it is a Subscription Channel, but I can’t seem to find which subscription pack it is included in.

i spoke to customer services, who said that on the Subscription page on my Virgin Stream, I can check out the packs available, and each pack has a full list of channels in that pack … this I did, and Movies24 is not showing as a channel in any of the packs,

has anyone got either the Sky Cinema or Essential Entertainment pack and can check if this channel is part of that pack please, the channel numbers are 419/420

Really hope someone can help me 🤔

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

It's listed under Essential Entertainment. Take a look at this link where you'll see all the channels - Movies24 is under column 2: Stream from Virgin Media Channel Guide: What channels are on Stream? | Virgin Media

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

It's listed under Essential Entertainment. Take a look at this link where you'll see all the channels - Movies24 is under column 2: Stream from Virgin Media Channel Guide: What channels are on Stream? | Virgin Media

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Freddieboy69 

fibrejay is correct, Movies 24 and Movies 24+ are available if you add the Essential Entertainment pack. It's an additional £15 per month.***

Details and pricing of the other addon packs such as Sky Sports, Sky Movies, TNT Sports, and apps such as netflix and Amazon prime are shown on the following page.

https://www.virginmedia.com/tv/stream 

*** You would either receive a 10 per cent discount or credit on your bill if you did decide to take out the Essential Entertainment add-on, which effexctively brings it down th £13.50 a month.

The text below is from the small print FAQ's "What is Stream Credit" on the above linked page.

Get at least 10% Stream credit back on selected entertainment subscriptions you pay for through your Virgin Media bill. These include subscriptions like Netflix and Disney+ Premium, as well as Sky Sports and Essential Entertainment.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Freddieboy69
Tuning in

Thanks guys, I have a very happy young lady here lol, Thanks for the additional information @newapollo I really appreciate it 👍🏻