cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Super league+

BevS1
Joining in

I am wondering if someone can explain how I access super league+ which is included with my sky sports package as stated on the super league+ info page. 

3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Superleague games are shown on Sky Sports Action and Sky Sports Arena.

The following page shows the currently scheduled games

https://www.skysports.com/watch/rugby-league-on-sky/competitions/super-league 

I can't see anything on the https://superleagueplus.co.uk/home  regarding superleague+ access via sky sports. It appears to be a separate payable £19.99 a month subscription service.

In fact I can't find a superleague info page, what is the link please?

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

The info I got was from the love rugby league site. 
the statement they show is 

Please note that if you have a Sky Sports subscription which includes the channels that usually show Super League games, you DO NOT need to subscribe to Super League+ in addition.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The way I read the info from /loverugbyleague.com/posteverything-you-need-to-know-about-the-new-streaming-service  is that  Super League+ is entirely separate to a sky sports subscription.

You don't need an additional subscription via superleague+ if you already subscribe to Sky Sports as all games will be broadcast on either Sky Sports or the BBC.  Those games will also be available via sky sports app or bbc iplayer.  In other words your current sky sports sub allows you to watch all the games via sky sports, but if you wish you can pay for an additional suscription via superleague+ even though that method won't allow you to watch all games live.

Also according to  /yorkshireeveningpost/rugby-league/super-league-tv-coverage-explained 

Sky Sports subscribers will be able to watch all Super League games live as part of their subscription and don’t need to purchase a SuperLeague+ subscription. Fans who subscribe to SuperLeague+ will be able to watch every game live, except the two main Sky Sports picks in each round. Those two fixtures will be available to watch 48 hours later.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali