cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed to provide service as per contract

Radar1
Joining in

Hello,

I have recently been sent my third installation date, I have not agreed to this so you have broken your contractual agreemt with me. I have been trying to resolve this for the last few months and spent yesterday on the phone all day, holding on for hours, only to then hear an engaged tone.

It appears to me the service is very easy to sign up to but almost impossible to cancel.

I know longer require any of your services as you have failed to provide me with anything that was agreed.

My account number is [MOD EDIT: Personal edit] and my user name is Radar1.

Please confirm this account has been closed down and the contract made void due to virgin medias total incompetence.

Thank you in advance

Paul Moreton

2 REPLIES 2

Radar1
Joining in

I have been trying to cancel this diabolical service from virgin media. I have wasted a whole day on the telephones. It connects you, then after about an hour you hear the engaged tone, this is very frustrating.

I am now on my thrird install date, it's a total different experince when you sign up, dealt with swiftly.

As far as I am concerned my contarct has been broken as Virgin Media have failed to provide me with any service at all and I have not agreed to a third install date.

It is obvious that this has been made difficult to cancel, why don't they have a straight forward compaints email address ?

All, I am trying to do is cancel the service and find a provider with a customer service skill set, surely it can't be that hard ? Any suggestions ?

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Are you a new customer waiting to join VM or are you an existing customer trying to move your existing services to a new address?