cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband Activation

Riky
Joining in

Hi, Virgin Media installed there cabling in our area a few weeks ago and I wanted to know when would the broadband be active for me to register. I live in the Oadby area of Leicester. Any help is much appreciated.

5 REPLIES 5

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Riky 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here

I am so glad to hear we've recently come to your area, can I ask if you've been able to check your address online here? 

Riky
Joining in

I have checked on the virgin media website and it still stays its currently unavailable in my area, but the cabling was done about a month ago.

Hey @Riky,

Thanks for confirming, with this it would still mean that we are not done working in your area to get the cabling fully installed to work to your address, once we have it will show on the website for you to sign up.

Joe

Would you be able to check when the Oadby area in Leicester would be live?

We aren't able to see this information, but if you have registered for updates on the postcode checker, we'll be in touch as soon as your property is serviceable. 

Alternatively, you can also speak with our new customer sales team as they have access to relevant functionality for this. You can contact the dedicated team on 0800 183 1234 should you need. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley