cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin media connect app

faizaldaud91
Joining in

Hello,

I have deleted the cache and data for the app and have also uninstalled and downloaded again from the playstore yet the VM connect app still says it cannot find my hub 4 despite me being on the home WiFi as well as being next to the router.

Can someone please help!

Thank you in advance.

6 REPLIES 6

Jufc84
Tuning in

I’ve got the same issue and nobody seems to have a solution! What’s going on VM???

 Can clearly see I’m connected to Wi-Fi…

IMG_1670.png

topcat22
Just joined

Exactly the same problem, and lately when I try to connect the vm connect app to my hub it will disconnect my whole internet after a few tries.

Hi @topcat22 

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first post.

Sorry to hear you are having this experience with the Connect app specifically. We can understand the frustration caused. I can see you were recently in contact with our team who was able to book an upcoming appointment for you. Please let us know if the issue persists after the appointment and we will do our best to help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Client62
Legend

Turn off your mobile's VPNs such as  Apple Relay / Apple Private Browsing

Client62
Legend

If you also find the Hub 4 menu at http://192.168.0.1/ fails to work after the Hub Password is entered, the only option is to press RESET for 60 seconds and then leave the Hub 4 powered on the revert to the shipping condition.