cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New contract - new WiFi code and tv not working

suemyoung1
Joining in

We signed a new contract with you last month and have a new internet code, of which I have added to all devices including both to boxes

We have 2 tv boxes , one upstairs is not connecting to the internet - gives a N27 code

We had a new tv box  installed in our lounge by the engineer and they supposedly checked our one upstairs and we have no phone line either 

Please advise as I have followed all steps on your help pages with no joy 

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What do you mean by "new internet code" ?  How is this "added to all devices" ?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi suemyoung1, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you're having an issue with your services. I'm afraid your post doesn't really make much sense so we're struggling to understand what the issue is.  By 'new code' are you referring to your WiFi password which allows your devices to join the network?

What happened when trying to watch Live TV, does this work?

With your landline service, are you plugging this in to your hub or to the wall socket?

Pop back and let us know so we can offer further support. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs