cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Booster flashing red

Max24
Joining in

My hub and booster were working fine. However I switched them off when I went on holiday and since I returned a few weeks back the booster has been flashing red. I did what the manual said and tried pairing the boosters, but that didn’t work. I then reset both boosters, but again no positive result. I have also tried switching the WiFi off and on and then trying to pair them, but that didn’t work either. The WiFi still works, but not in all the areas it did before. Any advice?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hey @Max24,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you are having this issue with your Pods, I would like to go about looking into this further with you, for me to do so I will need to confirm some information from you via a private message.

Joe

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

9 REPLIES 9

Client62
Legend

Do you have a Hub 4 ?

If yes, does the http://192.168.0.1/  admin menu still login and work ?

No, we have a Hub 3

Max24
Joining in

Any advice, anyone!

Hey @Max24,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you are having this issue with your Pods, I would like to go about looking into this further with you, for me to do so I will need to confirm some information from you via a private message.

Joe

Thanks, Joseph. I have rung Virgin three times about this. Each time they offered a different solution and each time they did not follow it up. So I am back to square one!

My email address is [removed]

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

Hi @Max24, thank you for your posts.

In order to discuss this further, please respond to Joseph's private message sent on 25 March.

Regards,
Daniel

Thanks, Joseph. I have rung Virgin three times and each time got a different response and each time they did not follow up what they said they would do

Hi @Max24,

As advised, my colleague has sent you a private message to obtain more details so that we can assist you further. Please respond to that when you can and we'll proceed from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!