cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't log in to virgin media account

BridgeRoad
Tuning in

Hello

Very frustrating - for months now I cannot log into my virgin media account. It always says wrong user name and / or password. I know I am using the correct ones and I've even tried changing my password but it won't accept my personal information either. 

What is the problem? 

How can I access my account?

I've tried phoning your support line, even before the pandemic, and they couldn't answer the problem.

Please help. 

252 REPLIES 252

Hi Cpmahon, 

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your Online Account looked into, I am sorry if this has caused some frustration for you!

Can I ask if you have moved house at all recently, or changed anything with your package/account?

Thanks,

Megan_L

Hi Megan, no haven't changed anything. This has been an ongoing issue for months, I just hadn't needed to resolve it.

I spoke with someone on the customer services team who told me it would be sorted by the end of yesterday, but I am still unable to login or reset my password.

I get the following error message when I try to login:

> We didn’t recognise the email or password you entered. Please try again.

I get the following error message when I try to reset my password:

> Please ensure you provide the email address you use to sign in to My Virgin Media.

Hi Cpmahon, 

Thanks for coming back to me with that information, I am sorry this issue has been ongoing for that long!

I'm going to send you a PM now so we can take a closer look into this.

Speak to you soon!

Thanks,

Megan_L

VickiB17
Joining in

Hi Megan

This is a problem that's been going on with VM for literally years.  Please can you reset my password too? 

Thanks

V

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Vickib17, 

Thank you for your post.

Can you please expand on your issues, what is happening with your password, is this for My VM or your email?
Zoie

Hi for the last few days i have been unable to login to my emails. It says password incorrect. The password is not incorrect so i'm assuming it's been changed. I reset the password and all is ok. However the next day it's happened again. I now cannot login to my virgim meadi account either for the same reason. Is there a known problem or is someone trying to access my account?

Hi vectisitch, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

We're sorry to hear you're having an issue with accessing your emails. 

We can certainly check this out for you but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi,

I've got the same issue. Can't log in, can't change the password, can't do anything. Can you please help me?

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @ewa2222

Thanks for your post and sorry to hear about the issue with your VM account. 

I am going to drop you a private message now to collect some more information and investigate further, please keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Arek100
Joining in

Hi,

I having the same problem,can't log in my account,Please help me.