cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome email

Philliphocking
Joining in

Hi I have joined virging media and had it installed today, when will I receive a welcome email as I need my area reference number

18 REPLIES 18

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi MS184, 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting. 

We are very sorry to hear you have not received the welcome email for your order. 

In order to look in to this further, I will need to pop you over a private message to take a few more details. This message will be available via the red bar at the top of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat

Hi can someone pm me please I haven’t received welcome email with account number when putting new order in thanks 

Hi @antjohno90, thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media Community forums. 👋🏼

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with the welcome email.
May I ask if you've been able to check your SPAM / Junk folder?

Let us know.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Yes already done this and still nothing 

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

A welcome email would only be sent once the order has been processed and confirmed etc - as there wouldn't be any information generated without it, leading to no welcome email as of yet. 

I will send you over a private message to take a look - but it will be more than likely what I have just advised. 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

I'm also having the same problem, i signed up about 30 minuets ago and didn't get a welcome email

Hey there @Rob_leed 👋🏼 Thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media Community forums. 

I'm sorry to hear that the welcome email hasn't arrived, it can take up to 24 hours to arrive.
May I ask if you have it now? Please remember to check your spam or junk folders too.

Let us know and we can go on from there.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Same issue for me to. I got my broadband connection on Oct 14th 2023 but I didn't get any welcome mail and account number but direct debit is going. What to do I need my area refference and account number to sign in with the app.

Hi Sivangi,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome both here and to Virgin Media, sorry to hear you haven't received a welcome Email, are you trying to set up and Online Account?

Regards

Paul.