cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome email

Philliphocking
Joining in

Hi I have joined virging media and had it installed today, when will I receive a welcome email as I need my area reference number

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Philliphocking 

Thanks for posting and welcome to Virgin Media as well as the Community.

This should be on your pre-contract documentation received before proceeding with the order.

Your area reference number is 25.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

18 REPLIES 18

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Philliphocking 

Thanks for posting and welcome to Virgin Media as well as the Community.

This should be on your pre-contract documentation received before proceeding with the order.

Your area reference number is 25.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi and thank you for the reply, I have not received any email at all from virgin media 

Thanks for coming back to me. 

I will send you a PM now to assist further.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for joining me on PM @Philliphocking and letting me sort this for you.

If you do ever need assistance, please pop back to the Community and we'll be happy to help 🙂

John_GS
Forum Team

Hi i dont have my area reference code on my welcome email or ebill. Was wondering if you could find out mine?

thanks

Hi itsxlexi

Sorry to hear of the problems locating your area reference, we appreciate you raising this via the forums.

I'm happy to help and I will send you a private Message to get some more details 🙂

Rob

Lb8
Joining in

Hi I have also joined virgin media but have not received any welcome email. I have only received a link to agree to the pre contracts via text but nothing via email. I’m unable to create an account or get through via phone as I don’t have an account number. 

any help with this would be much appreciated 

Kind regards 

Leah

Hi Lb8.

Thank you for posting. Welcoming you onto our community forums.

Sorry to see that there is an issue making your online account.

So I can look into this, I will be private messaging you.

Watch out for the purple envelope.

Thank you.

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

MS184
Just joined

Hi,

I agreed a new contract with your sales team on 16th June 2023. I have not yet received any welcome email to confirm my account number or area reference. I require these details and the welcome email for my records, and in order to track my order and engineer booking.