cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription switch

Agboola
Tuning in

I want to stop my TNT sports subscription I just started about a week ago  so I can switch to sky sports but I’m not sure if I will be charged for the period I have watched the TNT cause when I tried i was told it will be stopped after 30days. So will I be charged the full months subscription regardless if I stopped now and when will the sky sport subscription start? Help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Agboola 

The add on TNT Sports subscription is a rolling 30 days contract, so it will end 30 days days after you place the request to cancel the add on. 

For example if you place the cancellation request for TNT Sports on 15th April you will be receiving and still be charged for that service until the 14th May.

Or if you don't place the cancellation request for TNT Sports until 20th April you will be receiving and still be charged for that service until the 20th May 

The Sky Sports subscription will start on the day it is activated, and you will continue to be charged until the end of your 30 days notice when you decide to cancel that add on.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Cardiffman282
Knows their stuff

I think that is correct. There is no cooling off period for these sorts of services. 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Agboola Thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media Community forums. 👋🏼

If you cancel the subscription, there is a 30 days notice and you will be charged in full for the month used. 🧾
I hope this clarifies - are you looking to remove TNT Sports?

Let us know.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thanks for the reply, but if I start a sky sport subscription now, does that mean at the end of the month I will be charged for the TNT and sky sport together?

Thanks for the reply @Agboola 

And yes, you would be charged for both. 🧾

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

Once again thanks a lot for your reply, so when is the best time to end my TNT subscription and start the sky sports? Should I end the subscription now, wait for the 30 days when the charges will be taken and then start the sky sports sub?

Anytime @Agboola 

Truth is - the choice is yours!
Whichever you feel comfortable with or wish to choose, go for that.

If you wish to add it on now, you can do so and remove the TNT Sports or remove TNT Sports and then after 30 days, add on Sky Sports.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Agboola 

The add on TNT Sports subscription is a rolling 30 days contract, so it will end 30 days days after you place the request to cancel the add on. 

For example if you place the cancellation request for TNT Sports on 15th April you will be receiving and still be charged for that service until the 14th May.

Or if you don't place the cancellation request for TNT Sports until 20th April you will be receiving and still be charged for that service until the 20th May 

The Sky Sports subscription will start on the day it is activated, and you will continue to be charged until the end of your 30 days notice when you decide to cancel that add on.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali