sifi1973
Joining in

I have this same issue, any chance you can sort please @Ashleigh_C 

7 REPLIES 7

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @sifi1973 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here.

We have split your post so that it can instead be dealt with as an individual issue and to prevent and confusion with the original posters thread. 

Can I ask what exactly has happened with your package?

Hi,

Yes, I was sent an email saying my contract was ending soon and there were renewal offers available. I looked at these and signed up for a renewal offer on 23rd March. I received an order confirmation and pre contract documents from the webteam. However, I have received no communication since and it appears my online account still shows my previous contract which is due to end soon.

Willowrpe
Tuning in

my contract had expired and decided to take on one of the deals they offered me which would reduce my bill and enable me to go from 500 to 1 Gbps, but documentation after seemed to show no 1 Gbps and only the price it was going up to! This "new" price was what it was going to be after the price rise anyway. The only thing I can think of is the VM website can be glitchy and did not process the deal properly 

Hey there @sifi1973 Thanks for the reply. 👋🏼

I will look in to this for you and send a private message to further support.
Watch out for the private envelope inviting you in.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hey @Willowrpe Thanks for reaching out to us on the Virgin Media forums. 👋🏼

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with the new contract not going through. 😢
I will assist you on this matter and get this resolved for you.

I will send a private message to further suport.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi, I've a similar problem to sifi1973, currently out of contract, signed up to new deal 2 days ago, received pre-contract and order confirmation docs via email straight away but account details haven't changed. Is there some issue or am I just being impatient? 

Willowrpe
Tuning in

spent all afternoon chatting to people from VM, its not going to be resolved. It was like banging my head against a brick wall. What ever system they use some mobile phone style contracts they have for deals clearly is broken as shown by this and other threads. I am seriously looking at moving to another ISP as quite frankly others offer a cheaper and faster service in my area now. How can customer service not have any idea of what deals people may have had you would have thought you would have some sort of system where they can easily bring up deals. The deals I managed to get out of VM either mean increase in price from the deal I was offered or cutting back on services I take. So it wont be sorted what so ever and the deal that went through will cost me an extra £25 this month!