Menu
Sean_numark
Tuning in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

ordering another POD

Hi all

im hoping someone can help? Ive ordered a wifi pod which has helped one end of the house however i need another one but everytime i try to ring back up im on hold for ages and ages and is costing a fortune on my mobile phone as i dont have a land line, can anyone help with ordering another one please? by the way i do have the VOLT package

Kind regards

Sean

0 Kudos
Sean_numark
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Ordering another wifi pod

Hi all

im hoping someone can help? Ive ordered a wifi pod which has helped one end of the house however i need another one but everytime i try to ring back up im on hold for ages and ages and is costing a fortune on my mobile phone as i dont have a land line, can anyone help with ordering another one please?

Kind regards

Sean

0 Kudos
SCA1972
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ordering another wifi pod

@Sean_numark Please don't create multiple threads for the same issue, it is against the forum rules.  I have merged your threads.

My setup: VM TV 360 box, M350 Fibre broadband with Hub 3. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Sean_numark
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

sorry i didnt realise i coundnt do that as i was posting the same question in the Volt page

0 Kudos
Adri_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello Sean_numark.

Thanks for posting your issue and sorry to see you've been unable to get another pod ordered due to the lines being busy.

I shall gladly help you out with this, I will need to PM you here to do so.
Please check the top-right corner of our forum and you should see a purple envelope. Click this and you'll see my message.

Adri - Forum Team

New around here?

Sean_numark
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi

ok I’ve PMed you back

thank you

0 Kudos