cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt Benefits Gone?

johndm
Superfast

So, I was on the 1 gig service, and had two 02 monthly sims with 4gb.

With my Volt benefits active, the sims were doubled up to 8gb each, and I also had the O2 Travel bolt on included for worldwide travel included.

I today found a slightly cheaper new deal with 15gb per month, and easily upgraded both our sims to the better allowance online, already completed on our O2 accounts.

However, I had expect the advertised 15gb to be doubled up on our accounts, but it has not, and our Volt 02 Travel bolt on has been removed.

Am I to assume we need to wait for another 14 days for our Volt benefits to be re applied?

Regards

J

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi johndm 

The info below is from https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Volt/Volt-Megaguide/td-p/1541963 

What happens to Volt benefits if I upgrade or change tariff?

More info
When you upgrade or change a tariff on your O2 account, your Volt benefits will drop off temporarily. These benefits will be re-applied within 14 days.
Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi johndm 

The info below is from https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Volt/Volt-Megaguide/td-p/1541963 

What happens to Volt benefits if I upgrade or change tariff?

More info
When you upgrade or change a tariff on your O2 account, your Volt benefits will drop off temporarily. These benefits will be re-applied within 14 days.
Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali