cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VM Volt benefits not applied

christabs
Joining in

I have both a VM broadband account and an O2 pay monthly contract. I have activated my O2 benefits on MyO2 but my VM account says that volt benefits are inactive and I am not receiving the speed boost. When I go to the VM volt help page it redirects to the O2 website which says my benefits are active.

Reading previous posts on this, I have checked that the address is the same on both accounts as far as they can be (O2 auto-fills the address from the house number and postcode, and I cannot find a way to update my VM address).

Can anyone help to activate my VM benefits?

Thanks

Chris

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Christabs 👋

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your Volt Benefits looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you.

I'll need to send over a PM so we can get a benefits form sent off to the Volt team ✔

Speak to you soon!

Thanks,

Megan_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Christabs 👋

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your Volt Benefits looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you.

I'll need to send over a PM so we can get a benefits form sent off to the Volt team ✔

Speak to you soon!

Thanks,

Megan_L

Thanks Megan. I haven’t seen a PM, have you sent it?

Hi Christabs,

Thanks for letting me know, I am sorry if my PM hasn't come through to you!

I'll resend it for you now 🤗

Thanks,

Megan_L

Hi Christabs, 

Thanks for chatting with me in our PM's, I have sent off the form to get your Volt benefits added to your services 🙂

If you have any issues with this please let us know!

Thanks,

Megan_L