cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unsafe practice

Rydo93
Joining in

So today while at I was not  home a engineer entering my garden cut my cable and left me with no internet and the main box outside my drive was left wide open no lid and while putting my neighbours wifi on he just flung the cable on the grass not even bury it or attach it to the walls etc while at calling virgin media nothing they can do till next week was advised to call police and get them they to get a emergency engineer out to fix it till the date I was given for the engineer to sort it out pictures are proof fuming is an understatement not even a care from them had to keep calling as the Indian and South African call centre couldn’t help as I was told to keep calling till I got a uk call centre virgin media is a complete shambles 

DBC86A73-B008-4118-9FE3-99ED1B8474D8.jpeg

A6A80448-0680-41ED-BB47-9A7087E2726E.jpeg

D5D89FF8-A0ED-4004-88F3-1C605F62FF69.jpeg

3 REPLIES 3

Rydo93
Joining in

So today while at I was not  home a engineer entering my garden cut my cable and left me with no internet and the main box outside my drive was left wide open no lid and while putting my neighbours wifi on he just flung the cable on the grass not even bury it or attach it to the walls etc while at calling virgin media nothing they can do till next week was advised to call police and get them they to get a emergency engineer out to fix it till the date I was given for the engineer to sort it out pictures are proof fuming is an understatement not even a care from them had to keep calling as the Indian and South African call centre couldn’t help as I was told to keep calling till I got a uk call centre virgin media is a complete shambles 

72E4E1E1-2BD6-43F0-91EF-D8F23BA46C7F.jpeg

1474D8A1-C3E8-4901-8A65-38DE81236958.jpeg

  

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Rydo93 

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear about whats happened.

I will send you a private message now so we can help further.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi there Rydo93 thanks for reaching out to us.

I'm sorry to see the issue with the network and the services.
I can see you are in a chat with my colleague.
Please reply to them and they will assist.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs