cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2

Servo123
Tuning in

Hi just renewed my contract from oomph to maxit. TV and fibre are ok but nothing about my switch to O2 it's been around 10 days no emails, no messages at all.

Trying to contact someone is possible unless you wait hours for a response. Any ideas?

•  
3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Servo123 wrote:

Hi just renewed my contract from oomph to maxit. TV and fibre are ok but nothing about my switch to O2 it's been around 10 days no emails, no messages at all.

Trying to contact someone is possible unless you wait hours for a response. Any ideas?

•  

Hi @Servo123 

Only the Volt packages contain the sim. Did you take out a Volt package?

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hi 

Yes because my current Virgin media SIM package ( unlimited & free)  is no longer available so I was offered a £25/month deal for the SIM 

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Servo123,

Thanks for your post. Sorry to hear you've not received any information regarding the change to O2. Unfortunately, we do not have access to the O2 systems via our Forums, so would not be able to look into this side of things for you.

You would need to reach out to O2 directly on 0344 809 0202 and they can look into this for you.

Cheers, 

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ