cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get my volt benefits

Mintysl
Joining in

I'm a customer of VM and O2. I have volt activated on O2 but can't find anyway of getting the benefits activated on VM. Website just links me back to O2. How do I get this set up?

4 REPLIES 4

Portery
Fibre optic

Once you activated on the 02 app it can take upto 14 days for the boost to go live on the vm account. Once the 14 days is up and your vm account has not volleyed you would have to ring customer service 0345 454 1111 to get the boost applied

Mintysl
Joining in

Volt benefits have been applied to my O2 for several months. Virgin haven't applied them and I don't seem to be able to get any help from VM. Neither are new accounts.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Mintysl 

I've merged your two threads together. Sorry to see it's been six months and you are still waiting for your Volt benefits to be applied on the VM side.

Have they been applied correctly within https://accounts.o2.co.uk/auth? 

When signed in there please go to the https://mymobile.o2.co.uk/viewbenefits? page, and click on the 'You may not be able to get Volt at your registered address'  section -  this will show the address that o2 have for you. 

It should exactly match the address that you see in My Virgin Media. If there is any difference then update your address within O2.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hi @Mintysl thanks for posting and welcome back to our community. 

Sorry to hear you've not received your Volt boost. I would like to take a look on your behalf. I am going to send you a private message. Please keep an eye on your inbox in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R