Menu
Alham
Tuning in
Message 1 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Netflix

Hi - Netflix in Volt package.  I have called Virgin Media over the past three weeks and keep getting told I will be called back - I never am called. 
The MyVirginMedia link does not do anything to start Netflix when I click the button and I have been told by stage 1 team and stage 2 team that it affects a small number. 
can anyone help get Netflix started - I’m paying for a package that os worse then my Oomph 600 Mb I had before. 
Thanks

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
torchomatic
Dialled in
Message 2 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix

You're asking the same question as me.  I am now on Volt from Ultimate Oomph, but have no idea how to get my free Netflix, so I can cancel my current £15 a month,  I'm happy to get the standard Netflix if it's free, but how to sign in?  There's no information on any of the emails I have received from Virgin since changing my package.

Joecrow
Tuning in
Message 3 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Yes this par for the course there are people on here who have been waiting months for this issue to be sorted out 

customer services  are still giving out the same patronising responses about emails and

netflix buttons on your myvm page

this needs sorting out

tencherman
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 17
Flag for a moderator

As I say in a previous reply on this issue - I'm letting Netflix know their rep is being tarnished by Virgin's inability/unwillingness to resolve the issue. Not Netflix's fault of course but it's impacting them.
0 Kudos
jeffwest2
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Read multiple posts on this including mine, almost everyone bar a few are in the same boat, promises of IT tickets that never get any form of response, click this wait for that, yes I promise it will get fixed for you, oh no I have to raise another IT ticket for you, then black hole silence.

VM blame Netflix, who blame VM for not setting it up correctly
VM tell you to contact Netflix, who are a third party supplier in this, so not there fault.
Just keep clicking the Activate button, nothing happens.

The only kind of truth seems to be you need VM to send you an activation email, but it appears this is stuck in a massive queue of all those people who are having the same issue, with no sign of when this will be resolved, yet, they are taking on more people to the same package, and they get further behind based on the number of people who have waited months, (2 for more and counting, others have waited far longer). .

Oh, one small thing, you are still paying the full bill until they resolve the issue, then maybe you will get some form of compensation, but that is not guaranteed.
0 Kudos
Royalbeech
Superfast
Message 6 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Not sure why so many people seem to have an issue with thier Netflix. I changed to Ultimate Volt yesterday, had a Netflix activations email, clicked on the link, which took me to the Netflix website and the page for Virgin Media, this should my email address which is linked to the Virgin account, which is different to my Netflix account, so as it said, change the email address which you use for Netflix and it will be charged to Virgin media billing. 

Email changed and password entered, had email stating all swapped and the card number used for payment has been cancelled. 

All working fine! 

Are people not follow the email? 

0 Kudos
Joecrow
Tuning in
Message 7 of 17
Flag for a moderator

You sound like Vm customer services 

we have no activation email that’s why we are on here ranting 

there’s no email to follow🤬

0 Kudos
jeffwest2
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Ah, the often talked about, but rarely seen activation email. From the only person that has ever talksed any sense to me, it appears that if the account is not set up correctly the first time when the move to a package that has Netflix included, then VM appear to have a devils own time sorting it out.

It's random, and seems to not be an easy thing to fix.
Would love to follow an email, just have never had one.
0 Kudos
Martinb4
On our wavelength
Message 9 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Never had an email. Just numerous promises and IT tickets . 4 months now.
0 Kudos
Joecrow
Tuning in
Message 10 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Promised me it would be sorted in 5 days

Great! Thanks for waiting, Alec. I have successfully submitted an IT Ticket for you. So the ticket reference number will be P#######. This will be fixed by the IT team within 5 working days and will send you updates on the details you have provided. I also included the errors you are receiving which was shown on the screenshot photo you sent. Is there anything else I can help you with?

complete joke 🤬🤬

0 Kudos