cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix

onionsm
On our wavelength

Upgraded package to include free Netflix not received e mail with link to sign in tried phoning three times still no e mail link tried manage Netflix on app that's not working either any one help appreciated

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

onionsm
On our wavelength

Had netflix cancelled by virgin media should be included free in package spoke to advisor who said they no of issue best to sign up and pay through virgin media and they will refund each month £10.99 did that worked for three weeks now virgin media have cancelled subscription only found this out by speaking to netflix virgin media call centre clueless all they say is it's temp problem anything else I can help you with 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

42 REPLIES 42

Tractorboy
Rising star

Suggest you read just a few of the hundreds of posts on here on the subject!

Netflix activation is a complete farce that Virgin have still not resolved after nearly 4 months!

Join the club..

Byfoja03
On our wavelength

I upgraded to Volt yesterday and received the email from Virgin Media Streaming Services within a few hours so I would get back on the phone/chat and follow it up.

Swapping the billing on my existing Netflix account from my card to VM was also easy to do (use your Netflix email) so just waiting for something to go wrong now having read all the other threads..

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @onionsm

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear you haven't received your Netflix email yet.

Could you please try and activate Netflix via your online My Virgin Media account?

1. Sign in to My Virgin Media at virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media

2. Under the Netflix section, you should be able to see an Activate button

3.  Please click the Activate button to complete the registration and follow the instructions presented.

Please pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

onionsm
On our wavelength

Unfortunately there is no activate button there is a manage Netflix button but when selected doesn't do anything

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @onionsm,

Thanks for the update after checking this. I can see that you've contacted our team regarding this and a ticket has already been raised with our Technical Team. Rest assured, they will investigate this for you and will get this resolved soon.

Please keep an eye on your emails (Inbox and Junk), as they will send an activation link this way.

Thanks, 

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

onionsm
On our wavelength

Still waiting for reply been over a week don't hold much hope after looking at other customers experience with this issue

Hi onionsm, thanks for getting back to us.

There should also be an option via your My Virgin Media account to register.  Is that option not available to you?

Regards

Lee_R

onionsm
On our wavelength

Unfortunately that option is not there no response from tech department so phoned again spoke to advisor who spoke with tech department there aware of issue no fix soon they advised for me to subscribe to netflix and pay through virgin bill and they will refund account until issue fixed which is good news as long as refund happens every mnth.This would of been so much easier if this option was offered on first contact it would of saved 6 phone calls plus whatsapp chat and forum messaging. 

onionsm
On our wavelength

Had netflix cancelled by virgin media should be included free in package spoke to advisor who said they no of issue best to sign up and pay through virgin media and they will refund each month £10.99 did that worked for three weeks now virgin media have cancelled subscription only found this out by speaking to netflix virgin media call centre clueless all they say is it's temp problem anything else I can help you with