cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix not activated

Ade59
Joining in

Upgraded to Volt early January, Netflix included as standard.

Netflix still not activated, numerous lengthy chats via WhatsApp, every advisor states ‘ yes ‘ will get this sorted within 24/48 hours, and activation email will be sent.

Absolute joke, and never an email, if i cancel my whole subscription it’s £288 to leave, another absolute joke 

spoke to a real person today, still no joy, ticket raised so probably another 5 weeks to sort out,

Activate Netflix does not even show up on my account details 

5 REPLIES 5

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Ade59,

Thanks for your post and welcome back to the community.

Apologies for the problems faced with this, can I ask regarding Netflix, is it showing your package via bills at all?

Regards,

Kain

Hi

tha for the reply 

Netflix Standard was included in the package, Virgin apparently, looking at other posts and conversations with Virgin, send an activation email which allows you to create a Netflix account to access, but this has never happened since Volt upgrade 

Sorry for the problems with this Ade59,

Can you confirm- when you sign into your My Virgin Media account does it give you any option to activate Netflix there?

Alex_Rm

Hi, thanks for the reply 

no, nothing about Netflix activation when I log in

Hi Ade59, 

Thanks for coming back to us and confirming this. 

We can only apologise but rest assured as this has already been raised to the IT team, we need to wait for them to pick up the ticket and activate things. 

In the meantime, as it's included in your package, you can sign up with them directly and make a payment direct to them. We can then credit £10.99 to your account to cover this charge. We would need proof of billing from your Netflix account to do this. 

I will also need to confirm some information with you to pass security and I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. Just click on the little envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs