cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix included in Volt.

Berllan14
On our wavelength

I am in the process of being changed over from an ooph package to a volt 02 package which includes Netflix.

I currently subscribe seperately to Netflix.

What happens as my package gets transferred over?  Do i have to cancel my seperate Netflix account and the new Netflix account restarts when Volt 02 package starts , or is automatically done for me ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Portery
Fibre optic

When your volt is active within 24 hrs you will receive an activation link you follow them instructions enter the email address you currently have Netflix with and once the billing period comes it will stop charging you and switch to the Netflix that comes with the volt. 

If you’re one of the many users of the My Virgin Media online service, simply follow the steps below:

1. If you are already logged in, click the entertainment services banner
  2. Then you will see Netflix it will say activate
  3. Click “on activate and it will take you to a Netflix page”
  4. Choose the Netflix tier to your preference
  5. Enter your email address and create your password
  6. Start enjoying all the entertainment at your fingertips!

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Portery
Fibre optic

When your volt is active within 24 hrs you will receive an activation link you follow them instructions enter the email address you currently have Netflix with and once the billing period comes it will stop charging you and switch to the Netflix that comes with the volt. 

If you’re one of the many users of the My Virgin Media online service, simply follow the steps below:

1. If you are already logged in, click the entertainment services banner
  2. Then you will see Netflix it will say activate
  3. Click “on activate and it will take you to a Netflix page”
  4. Choose the Netflix tier to your preference
  5. Enter your email address and create your password
  6. Start enjoying all the entertainment at your fingertips!