cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix email link

Dawnburke
Joining in

I received the netflix link in an email but when I clicked on the link it did not work. It says something went wrong. Can you repost this please. 

Also I would like an ethernet connection to my smart TV in my bedroom as the WiFi extenders are not giving me a good enough connection.  Is this something virgin do. I have seen some posts on here saying you can have an engineer do this for £25? Is this correct. 

Screenshot_20230207_065916_Chrome.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and welcome back @Dawnburke!

Sorry to hear of the issues you're reporting to us, too work them both seperately;

Can you please confirm if you're able to log into your self-care account to see if there is an option to activate your Netflix account?

In relation to the issue with the broadband connection the set top box, we would be able to relocate either the set top box our router for a price of £25.00.

Alternatively, if you wanted to run an Ethernet cable from your router to the set top box, this may need to be purchased via a third party due the length required.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn 

Dawnburke
Joining in

There is no option to activate a netflix account

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for your reply Dawnburke. 

Is this the case when logging in to your account via both a browser and the app? 

Thanks, 

Nat