cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix and Broadband

s9750
On our wavelength

Moved from my old Oomph package, with M600 Broadband, last month to Ultimate Volt. Received several emails to activate Netflix and followed the instructions. Since we already had an account it seemed to be no problem to activate and all seemed to update. It showed on my contract as included and on my package details. No information about the increase to the broadband speed given. I have called and tried the chat without any success for that one. Seems like nobody knows???

Imagine my surprise tonight when I get my email about my next bill to see that they have added £14.00 for my Netflix subscription. I was expecting £5.00 as I elected to take the premium service, but not the whole £14.00.

I know lots of people are having an issue. Is it possible for one of the team to have a look and see if they can assist me.

4 REPLIES 4

s9750
On our wavelength

I did try the chat again tonight and the agent said bear with me while I check your account. That was over an hour ago, so I guess that he has found something more important to do.

Good Afternoon @s9750, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and I'm sorry to hear of the billing issue with the Netflix service, and the poor customer service you received from our Team.

Can you please confirm if we've been able to make the required amendment since your most recent post?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

s9750
On our wavelength

Thanks for the reply, I managed to contact someone at retentions who checked the Netflix part of my account and explained the charge. It turns out the charge covered from April 26th to July 20th, so almost 3 months. If my bill shows only £5 next time it should be OK and I will keep an eye on it.

As for the Broadband speed, the only reply I got was that not all Volt packages come with 1 Gig. Still don't think that is correct as it is advertised as Gig 1, and also states if you are already a customer and move to Volt with an O2 sim you will be moved up to the next speed level, and since I was already on M600, that should be Gig 1.

I would be obliged if you could advise on the broadband speed.

Thanks

Thanks for coming back s9750,

With regards to your Volt package, we can certainly look into this for you and see exactly what package you are subscribed too. 

So I can access your account, I will pop you over a private message and take some details from you. Please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi.