cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Volt auto-apply?

sutleasti
Joining in

I’ve recently ordered a bigger bundle with m500, being installed on the 14th

To boost it to gig1 I took out a sim only deal with o2, they’re in the same name, same email, same contact details.

I checked in my o2 & it says the following;

Thanks for your interest in Volt You're seeing this message for one of two reasons:

1. Your Volt benefits are active. Thanks for taking Volt. We hope you enjoy your supercharged benefits. If you've not got them already, it can take a few days for them to be applied, but we'll send you a message as soon as they're active. Once active you can see your double data and other Volt benefits in My 02.

2. It doesn't look like you can get Volt right now. You need to be a customer of both 02 and Virgin Media to be eligible for Volt. Right now, Virgin Media isn't available at your address below. But don't worry, we're always expanding our broadband network, so keep an eye out for when it becomes available in your area.

So, I’m confused, has it auto applied or is something else going on?

2 REPLIES 2

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It's a confusing message from O2 that has been reported on since the early days of Volt.

Usually takes 10 to 14 days for Volt benefits to appear

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @sutleasti 

Thanks for posting on our community forum

The VOLT benefits would take between 10-14 days to appear after install, please do be sure to keep us updated once they're all applied for you 🙂

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs