cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Netflix

rachl
Tuning in

2B554DDF-20C9-40C1-B23F-103F2F7D5DE4.png

I have upgraded to volt and trying to add Netflix.

Using my virgin media app - I click streaming it then brings up the attached picture, but the link does not work.

if I try and sign up on the tv box it asks for mobile first then sends link to phone to complete registration on payment details no option to add virgin media ….. how do you register????

I also tried chat but I’m afraid they where less than useless!

85 REPLIES 85

I dont think these are real people that answer, I think theyre just computer generated answers to stall you into submission until you give up.

Well guess what Zach, it isnt going to work.

Its been a month now so my next phone call will be for money off my bill.

I'm in the same position as you and many others by not being able to get Netflix but how can you ask for money off for not getting Netflix when in reality it's free and Virgin doesn't need to give you free things. 

tafrock
Superfast

Missold a package I'd say. Some people may only have signed up on the basis of getting Netflix. If it ain't there it's a missold package.  Compensation is due for any missell or a cancellation with full refund of any fees. I'd settle for Netflix access if it's a prompt resolution. 

ITS NOT FREE, ITS PART OF YOUR PACKAGE, THEREFORE YOU ARE PAYING FOR IT !!!!

They must love people like you 🙄

Well done,well put. 

NO they DON'T like me because i'm on the phone everyday about this problem as well but all i'm saying is 4/5 month ago the same volt package was available at the same price WITHOUT Netflix so I say again Netflix is a free add on where you used to pay for it. The Volt prices have not changed that much to cover the cost of Netflix so please wind your neck in because all of us are in the same boat.

Actually i  am not on Volt, I had Netflix added to my past package when I renewed as a bribe to stay, so that means I pay for the whole thing, including Netflix. Still, obviously you know more about my package than me apparently. 

Like I say wind your neck in but if coming on here and moaning alot helps you then fair enough. Everyone knows now that Virgin has alot to answer for for this problem but constantly moaning isn't going to help is it. As for your "Package" I really don't give a monkeys for it and all I said was if ANYONE had Netflix before March I think it is then they paid for it but now its effectively free because I assume the Virgin packages are roughly the same price as they were so by they looks of it Virgin haven't put the bills up £10.99 for standard Netflix of £15.99 for UHD have they. Wind it in

Keep taking the valium mate, they might work soon.! 

Are you on a retainer from Virgin to defend them or something.

Anyway, to anyone sensible out there who doesnt over use the phrase " wind it in", been in touch with trading standards and they are already on this due to the amount of people complaining. 

Hi,

Please don't continue to make off-topic posts in this thread, as it doesn't help the OP solve their issue. If you want to continue a discussion, please either take it to Private Messages or discuss in our Chatter forum. Please also note that further off-topic posting may result in individual warnings, review the Forum Guidelines for more information.

Thanks

Melissa