cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

35 days no netflix activation email

mantis1806
Dialled in

Well where do i start. Still no netflix activation code no help from customer service no call back from  Customer service when they said the would call back can't cancel contract without fees. Virgin contract nit fulfilled by virgin where do I stand with this. They xant get to grips that I havnt received netflix link. My virgin media app nit able to ser netflix up Says its active but its not active

Any help would be appreciated because no one at virgin it department customer care, level 2 customer technical support  helping me. 

7 REPLIES 7

Tractorboy
Rising star

I'm afraid you are in the same boat as many others , just put Netflix in search and see how many threads there are , and how long this problem has been going on...

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @mantis1806,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I'm sorry to hear of the issues that you're having with getting your Netflix activation mail sent to.

Do you have a Netflix activation button on the dashboard of your online account? Please can you check if this there via the website rather than the app and let me know if its there. 

If not, we can get this looked into further for you as we may need to log this with our support team.

Regards,

Steven_L

Hey @Tractorboy

Have you had any progress since you last posted on your Netflix issues? Has anybody raised a ticket with our support team for you?

Regards,

Steven_L

I think so technical support says hasn't been fixed yet

Steven_L

I still have no progress / access to Netflix

Yes a support ticket has been raised. I am told this is status "work in progress" with a resolution date of 12th May

I've just been added to the Netflix naughty boys list. A Virgin spokesperson said:

I can see that you're contacting us in regards with your Netflix subscription, just to let you know that we are now fixing this problem as soon as possible. If you are not able to watch Netflix, you'll be receiving an activation link within 24 hours in your email. Just click on the link and you'll be able to continue with Netflix at no extra cost.

When I mentioned how long it was taking some of you to NOT resolve it I got:

Oh no, that's more than like a month, Chris. That is not the service that we'd like you to experience, Chris. But no worries, Chris. I have added Netflix back in your account and you'll receive an activation link in 24 hours. Just in case you won't receive it, then that will not be a problem.

You can get this resent through your My Virgin Media account online. You can log into your My Virgin Media account. Within the Netflix section, you will be able to see a Activate button, in which you should click to complete your registration, and follow the instructions in front of you within My Virgin Media. 😊

I reported my Netflix loss this morning and just checked and it is all backup and running. Of course it should never have happened in the first place but my inconvenience can be measured in hours and not days.

Sorry, not what you want to hear I know.