cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1130mbps availability

Anderson2
On our wavelength

Hi,

Is 1130mbps available in postcode area CF14 9AN, as my contract is up and I would like to know if I can have it.

Thanks,

8 REPLIES 8

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Anderson2 

Have you tried using the https://www.virginmedia.com/broadband/postcode-checker ?

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thanks for your reply but it says Virgin is available but not the speeds I can get.

Thanks 

Gary.

Hey Anderson2, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear the speeds you want aren't available just yet. 

However we are always increase the speeds and we plan to have 1GB rolled out everywhere in the near future.

You can find out all our latest news here. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi Matt,

It is available I am waiting for a reply back from the disconnections team before I comit to a new contract.

I was told Saturdsy they will ring me back  I am still waiting!

Thanks for coming back to us @Anderson2.

I understand that you spoke to our team yesterday in relation to this matter.

Can you please confirm what was advised?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hi David,

I spoke to John Monday and he told me that he did not have the option to select 1103mbps Ultimate Volt Bundle in my postcode of CF14 9AN. I told him that I had spoken to a Virgin senior engineer Paul who covers my area and he confirmed that it is available. John checked on his system and confirmed to me that he is correct.

He told me that he was emailing a department to find out why the 1103mbps option was not showing and he promised to call me back when he had the answer. I have not heard from him yet, so I hope that I will get a call from him tomorrow.

I hope this will help to clear up this matter as soon as possible.

Many thanks,

Gary Plews.

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Anderson2,

Thank you for your reply.

I have taken another look from our side and can see you have spoken to the team since your last post to us and it looks like they have been able to help. 

If you do still need assistance, please pop us over a message and we will be happy to help. 

Thanks, 

Nat

Hi Nat 

Thanks for your reply. Yes, everything sorted thanks to Charlotte.

Many thanks,

Gary.