Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

no tv

Hope someone can help as cannot get through to a human being on the 150 number. 

My tv and broadband were working just fine but tv no longer working - Keep a getting a mixture of S313/C119 error code. Checked and rechecked that all the cables are connected. Replaced cables just in case there was a problem with the cables. 

Done all sorts of cures on ie on/off, the hard boot ie pressing tv, down arrow and record buttons to no avail. I get "Starting up",  then "Installing software - dont turn off the power" then a new window of "Installing Software"...and fails at the first hurdle of "Preparing"  - I get an exclamation mark with a "connection unsuccessful - restart and call if happens again." When I press ok, I get a S313 error. and if I press OK it tries to reconnect only to get a "Commection Problem" and this time a network error C119. Then it is a case rinse and repeat ie start of the loop of on/off only to arrive at the exact same spot.

As i am unable to speak to anyone (which in my humble, service paying, opinion is the absolute pits, irrespective Covid or no Covid), I wonder if anyone here knows of any steps that I can take myself to overcome this problem.

Any responses gratefully received.

Many thanks

TellyAddict101

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: no tv

Hi,
Have you managed to resolve this yet? If not I might be able to help - can you send me a personal message; hover over my name and select send message.

Sounds like your stb isn't connected to your network.

Retro-Tech

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Retro-Tech

Thank you for your offer of help, just pm'ed you with the info.

Kind regards

TellyAddict101
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Retro-Tech

Really appreciate you assistance in arranging the engineer to check the unresponsive stb.

Best,

TellyAddict101
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Retro-Tech

A big thank you for arranging an engineer to visit the property - problem now fixed!!

Kind Regards

TellyAddict101
0 Kudos