Menu
Colliboy
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

green screen of death

my tv service went down this morning and it is the green screen of death i tried every thing and its still dead. CANT GET THROUGH TO CUSTOMER SERVICES TO REQUEST A REPLACEMENT BOX it is the only tv system we have so there is no tv at all. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Colliboy
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

GREEN SCREEN

2HR I HAVE BEEN WAITING ON CUSTOMER SERVICE TO ASK FOR A REPLACEMENT TV BOX AND THEN THE LINE GOT CUT OFF TRYING AGAIN AND ITS THE SAME TWICE I GOT FOGGED OFF I READY TO TELL VIRGIN MEDIA TO GO JUMP BEEN WITH VIRGIN NOW FOR OVER 10 YEARS AND THIS IS THE WORST SERVICE SO FAR I GETTING MORE AND MORE RAG AS TIME GOSE PAST ALL I WANT IS THE SERVICE I PAY FOR NOW 

MY TV SERVICE DROPPED THIS MORNING TO THE GREEN SCREEN DVR ITS DEAD TRYED EVERYTHING AND READ FEEDS AND MESSAGES REGARDING THIS PROBLE AND THAT IS WHY I NEED A REPLACMENT BOX

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: GREEN SCREEN

Hi Colliboy,

I can understand you shouting due to the call queues, however the quickest way to receive a replacement box is via the telephone.

Forum Staff may be able to order a replacement, however you are looking at a few days to a week before they pick this thread up.

Multiple posts on this thread just push it to the back of the queue as the Forum Staff answer to the oldest posted threads first.

You could try the text messaging service, however this takes longer than the telephone method. Just send  a text with a description of regrade  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

You can also call  150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 2 (TV Faultsbut best to call at 8am to avoid call queues, or late afternoon around tea time

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

0 Kudos
Colliboy
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: GREEN SCREEN

that was me on the telephone it has been now 4.5 hours i have been holding 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos