Menu
Winty1957
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

change package

I am on full house bundle.like the internet connection but find the tv service very overpriced for my use.

Like all media,tv ,insurance companies, Virgin make it particularly easy to upgrade but very difficult to cancel/downgrade. And Covid 19 seems to have been a particular blessing to the companies in this respect !!

how do i get a quote for exit package etc

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: change package

Call it in -- 08.00 is the best time - although people are still reporting getting through ok at other times. Go to “Retentions” on 150 or 0345 454 1111 - options 1-1-4-4- "Thinking of leaving" when you should get through to the people who can help you. Say you are planning to leave as the package no longer "suits" - they will offer you a changed package in lieu of agreeing a new 1 year contract

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: change package

Hi Winty1957

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

Please either give us a call on 150 // 0345 454 1111 or text us on 07533051809 and we can assist further

Kind regads,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos