Menu
read354
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

adding new tv to virgin

just lost my secondly TV aerial ,so instead of having it repaired would like to relay it from my virgin service what would i need to add it to the system

secondary tv in kitchen main one in living room

0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: adding new tv to virgin

The choice is:

1) Rent a second box, that will increase your monthly rental, plus require installation (another coax cable to where the box will be).

2) Buy an HDMI splitter plus an HDMI video sender that will cost you around £100.

To be honest with you it would probably be cheaper to have the aerial repaired/replaced.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
read354
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

1) Rent a second box, that will increase your monthly rental, plus require installation (another coax cable to where the box will be).

2) Buy an HDMI splitter plus an HDMI video sender that will cost you around £100.

hi you mention two things will I need to do both

peter

0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

@read354 wrote:

hi you mention two things will I need to do both

peter

No, your choice is 1 or 2.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks