Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

W02 - premier sports 1

I signed up to premier sports on Saturday so I could record the NHL that was on 1am Sunday morning. Channel was working when I went to bed but next day W02 error code and no recording. Have rebooted a few times but doesn’t help, weirdly premier sports 2 is working fine. Is there anything else i can try (ideally want to be able to record at 1am tomorrow morning)

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Wise owl
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: W02 - premier sports 1

Hi Clarky88,

This page explains the W02 error code. virgin-tv-error-codes/w02 

Basically you need to check that all of your connections are finger tight as it's a signal issue.

You can also check to ensure that your box is connected to the internet, using your remote.

Home> Help&Settings> Settings> Network> Connect to Virgin Media Service Now

Can you view programs normally on this channel? Or is it just recordings?

Premier Sports1 is on the same frequency as FreeSports HD, Gold HD, National Geographic HD, Sky Villains HD, Sky SciFi & Horror HD, and Pure Babes HD.  If you have problems viewing those channels live, and all connections are tight,  it would seen to confirm a signal error and would need you to contact the faults dept.

Just send  a text with a description of TV Faults to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

You can also call  150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Dave,

I had checked the connections yesterday but didn’t realise the one needs screwing in (even though there’s a label that clearly states it). It was a little loose and now the channels are working again. 
I am an absolute muppet. Thanks for your help 🙂

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Wise owl
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Clarky88,

I'm a muppet as well as the same thing has happened to me in the past rolf.gif

I'm pleased it's sorted. Look on the bright side, it's saved you spending your valuable time on the phone.

Any other problems you know where to come.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos