Menu
ac442
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Upgraded the other day, mis-sold or missing channels?

Hi, 

I upgraded on Friday to essentially take the bigger bundle package with all the sports HD channels for a little more than whats being offered for new customers. On the phone i specifically asked if what i was being offered included 200mb internet, TV with Sky Sports in HD and BT sports in HD. This was confirmed to me but now today when I've setup my new V6 box, Sky Sports HD channels are missing... really really annoyed right now and i cant get through to customer services over the phone. 

0 Kudos
ac442
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upgraded the other day, mis-sold or missing channels?

Not sure how to close/delete this.  I got in contact over the phone and my upgrade was looked into. Ended up getting a call back a few hours later with the HD channels added and account credit added. Thankfully all sorted now. 

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upgraded the other day, mis-sold or missing channels?

Hi ac442,

It's great that it was all sorted after a phone call.

The Forum Staff will be pleased that you updated your post as it saves them time responding and trying to find a solution.

Enjoy your HD channels 🙂

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm just a normal customer here to share my knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos